31 March 2011

Cattle panel trellis installed

 Ah!  Finally a productive (albeit chilly) day!  All the posts and the trellis panels are installed, and the raised beds are filled.  Took longer than I had hoped, but there is still time to get some cleaning done around the house to square it away for Kari and the kids during my trip to Nashville next week.  I hope to get the peas planted on Saturday, and maybe the broccoli too.  If I do, those will get cloches.

For now, I'm just happy to see the garden really take shape.  Perhaps when I get back, I can get the fence up and make sure I have enough to enclose the whole area with walking space around it.

Mixed veggie bed with tomato area behind

Mixed veggie bed with squash and garlic behind
Rohan's bed - Now THAT'S cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment